Testing can dramatically increase your success in hiring superior employees, while at the same time reducing the number of “bad or unsuccessful candidates” hired. Superior employees are an excellent investment of company resources because they:
- Learn more quickly so the investment in training dollars is spent wisely.
- Use their job knowledge to make wise decisions to increase your company’s profitability.
- Make fewer errors so they are more efficient in their everyday work.
- Are observant and thoughtful about their work so they help you improve the processes and save even more money in the long run.
- Are dependable and reliable.
- Make better team members.
- Are a good fit for the job and the company culture, so they have higher morale and are less likely to quit.
Published research shows that the value of an average worker is worth at least twice their annual salary, so if you could minimize the chance of hiring one “bad apple” per year, that could more than justify the cost of the selection testing program for one year.