Accounts Payable & Receivable Test
Our Accounts Payable & Receivable test identifies the right accounting department clerk to process your ingoing and outgoing accounts with high accuracy.
Purpose: Your last accounts payable & receivable clerk left the books in a mess. You can’t figure out who got paid or when, and the creditors are calling. You do not need this headache again – so test your next candidates for their fit with bookkeeping and accounts payable & receivable roles with our online tests.
About the test: The Accounts Payable & Receivable test, also known as the Bookkeeping test, takes approximately 2 hours to complete. The test battery has five parts:
- An untimed accounting math test with basic arithmetic problems and word problems that involve use of decimals, percentages, and fractions
- A Microsoft Excel proficiency test (version 2010, with the ribbon menus)
- A personality inventory
- An untimed aptitude test that covers verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and abstract reasoning.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications. We can also help you validate an assessment for your workforce or establish company-specific scoring.
Validity Information: Available upon request. Interested in more information about Personality Testing? Download Resource Associates Personal Style Inventory guide now (opens in a new tab). It provides detail on dimensions, validity, reliability, and more.
The Accounts Payable & Receivable Test Evaluates:
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?