Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Identify high-performing leaders who can effectively evaluate, strategize and communicate financial activities for your organization’s stakeholders.
Purpose: The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Test can help you get the information you need to make a good hire by providing information about a candidate’s analytic, problem-solving and strategic-thinking abilities. Best-fit candidates will be ethical, assertive, driven and effective communicators, capable of instilling confidence.
About the Test: The test contains
- A general cognitive aptitude test assessing a candidate’s ability to generate new ideas, handle complex problems, think through difficult choices, and conceptualize issues.
- An open-ended, manager-level short answer section
- A set of personality dimensions assessing important and functional behavioral traits for the job.
- This test takes most candidates approximately 2 hours to complete.
Target group: We recommend using this test for the following positions: CFO, Director of Finance, Vice President of Finance, Comptroller and any senior-level executive responsible for the financial actions and management of an organization.
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of trait scores, a list of candidate’s narrative responses to the short answer section, a list of strengths and developmental concerns, and suggested interview questions.
Testing Process: Online personality testing can be done from any device with a reliable internet connection. The use of mobile phones is discouraged. Test results are provided immediately.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications. We can also help you validate an assessment for your workforce or establish company-specific scoring.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?