Information Systems Manager Test
Hire computer and information systems managers that keep data flowing!
Hire computer and information systems managers that keep data flowing
Purpose: The computer and information systems manager test discerns candidates comfortable in leadership roles, and who are customer-oriented, open to new ideas and innovative, hard working, reliable and responsible. A CIS manager should also be a good coach and motivator for staff, aware of how projects are progressing in the department. Last, they are smart and capable of applying a high level of intellect to solving difficult problems.
About the Test This test battery has three parts:
- 115 question untimed personality inventory
- 44 item test of mental ability (about equal number of items for verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and abstract reasoning)
- 46 open-ended statements to which the candidate must type in short answers.
This untimed test takes approximately 90-120 minutes to complete.
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of scores of areas covered (see chart), explanation of aptitude results, list of strengths and developmental concerns, display of the narrative comments given to the open-ended statements, and suggested interview questions.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications.
Validity Information: Available upon request.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?