Engineering Manager I Test
Pre-employment testing for your engineering management candidates ensures top-notch performance from your design teams.
Purpose: This online Engineering Manager I Test identifies candidates with the leadership qualities necessary to direct the work of others, make decisions efficiently and in an ethical manner, stay on top of work in the department, promote a service-minded organizational culture and motivate employees.
More about the Engineering Manager I Test
About the Test: The Engineering Manager I Test battery has four parts, and although untimed, takes approximately two hours to complete. The test battery includes:
- A 20 minute test of mechanical reasoning
- 151-question untimed personality inventory
- 44 item untimed test of mental ability (equally divided among verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and abstract reasoning questions)
- 35 open-ended statements to which the candidate must type in short answers.
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of scores of areas covered, explanation of aptitude results, list of strengths and developmental concerns, and suggested interview questions.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications. We can also help you validate an assessment for your workforce or establish company-specific scoring.
Validity Information: Available upon request. Interested in more information about Personality Testing? Download Resource Associates Personal Style Inventory guide now (opens in a new tab). It provides detail on dimensions, validity, reliability, and more.
The Engineering Manager I Test Evaluates:
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?