Engineering Manager II Test
These tests identify candidates with the leadership qualities necessary to direct engineering work.
Purpose: The Engineering Manager tests identify candidates with the leadership qualities necessary to direct the work of others, make decisions efficiently and in an ethical manner, stay on top of work in their department, promote a service-minded organizational culture, and motivate employees. The Engineering Manager II Test also includes the Engineering / Technical Math Test for manufacturing environments.
About this Test: This test takes approximately two hours to complete and contains one timed and three untimed sections.
- A 20 minute test of mechanical reasoning
- An untimed personality inventory
- An untimed test of mental ability (divided among verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and abstract reasoning questions)
- Open-ended statements in which the candidate must type short answers.
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of scores of areas covered, explanation of aptitude results, list of strengths and developmental concerns, and suggested interview questions.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications.
Validity Information: Available upon request. Interested in more information about Personality Testing? Download Resource Associates Personal Style Inventory guide now (opens in a new tab). It provides detail on dimensions, validity, reliability, and more.
The Engineering Manager II Test Evaluates:
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?