Engineering Test IV
We offer five personality and aptitude tests for engineers, tailored to meet your pre-employment testing needs. Test batteries range from basic questions to multi-answer and open-statement questions.
Find the Best Engineer with our Engineering Pre-Employment Test.
Purpose: Hiring an engineer today can be challenging. There are a lot of candidates of enormously varying engineering qualifications. Our online personality test and engineering aptitude test finds the top candidates. It will help you identify the person who can communicate well, be a strong team player, adapt well to your company procedures and culture, work hard, and have the mental ability to handle intellectually challenging job duties.
If you are wondering which of our five engineering aptitude assessments would best meet your needs, please see the Engineering Test comparison table below to help you understand the content of each one.
What the Report Gives You: Graphical display of scores, explanation of aptitude results, list of strengths and developmental concerns, and suggested interview questions.
Validity Information: Available upon request.
- a 20-minute timed mechanical reasoning test
- a 5-minute test of three-dimensional reasoning
- a 134-question online personality test
- a 44-item test of mental ability, equally divided among verbal, numerical, and abstract reasoning
- a set of 34 statements for which the candidate has to type in a short answer.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?