Executive / Senior Manager for Non-Profit Organizations Test
Hire a great executive with the knack for running non-profits.
Non profit executive hiring test
Purpose: This test identifies candidates with strong leadership talent who can manage the work of others to reach challenging goals, inspire employees, strategize a positive future for the organization, work collaboratively to produce innovative solutions, and build effective alliances with key constituents.
The test also identifies people with strong mental abilities who can handle a large fund of information and make decisions based on complex factors.
About the Test: This test has three parts, and takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
- An untimed personality inventory
- An untimed test of mental ability (equally divided among verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and abstract reasoning questions)
- Open-ended statements to which the candidate must type in short answers
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?