Extruder Operator Test
Hire extruder, wire mill, and plastics extrusion operators with confidence using our pre-employment personality and aptitude test.
Hire the best extruder operators with our online aptitude test
Purpose: This online aptitude and personality test for extruder operators (and extrusion mechanics, wire mill operators, plastic extruder operators) will help you identify candidates with the mechanical sense to work safely around complex manufacturing equipment, the ability to learn from training classes and on-the-job experience, and the skill to spot defects in extruded products. In addition, the test determines if the extruder operator candidate is easy to get along with, works cooperatively with others on the team, behaves in a stable and dependable manner, and works hard.
About the Test: This test battery has five separate aptitude tests and an online personality test and take approximately 1 hour to complete
- Mechanical reasoning evaluating understanding of basic mechanical and physical principles of everyday life
- A test of typical math problems (about 8th grade level of competency) encountered in industrial settings
- A visual inspection accuracy to evaluate the ability to spot small defects in extruded products
- An online personality test
What the Report Gives You: a graphical display of scores of areas covered , and suggested interview questions.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications.
The Extruder Operator Test Evaluates:
Validity Information: Available upon request.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?