Financial Planner Test
Click here to learn more about our online Financial Planner Test.
Pre-Employment Personality Test for Financial Planners
Purpose: This test helps you identify Financial Planners with the skills to make sound decisions based on large amounts of information, and create strong relationships with customers. Good Financial Planners are stable, reliable individuals who can be trusted to manage assets with integrity and work hard to make money for their clients.
About the Test: This test battery has three parts:
- 139-question untimed personality inventory
- 44-item test of mental ability (equally divided among verbal, numerical, and abstract reasoning questions)
- 46 open-ended statements to which the candidate must type in short answers.
This untimed test takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of scores of areas covered (see chart), explanation of aptitude results, list of strengths and developmental concerns, and suggested interview questions.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications. We can also help you validate an assessment for your workforce or establish company-specific scoring.
Validity Information: Available upon request.
The Financial Planner Test Evaluates:
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?