Financial Services Manager Test
Find a candidate who is the perfect fit for your open Financial Services Manager position.
Hire a financial services manager who creates a great customer experience
Purpose: This test finds candidates with the leadership qualities necessary to direct the work of others, make decisions efficiently and in an ethical manner, and are committed to excellent customer care. This test also screens candidates who have the mental ability to handle the complexities of managerial-level responsibilities.
About the Test: This test has three untimed parts, and takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
- An untimed personality inventory
- An untimed test of mental ability (equally divided among verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and abstract reasoning questions)
- Open-ended statements to which the candidate must type in short answers.
What the Report Gives You: Graphical display of scores, explanation of aptitude results, list of strengths and developmental concerns, display of the narrative comments given to the open-ended statements, and suggested interview questions.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications.
Validity Information: Available upon request.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?