Household Estate Manager Test
Click here to learn more about our online Household Estate Manager Test.
Hire Right. Use the Household Estate Manager Test.
Purpose: The Household Estate Manager Test identifies candidates with the ability to quickly learn the intricacies of the property owner’s preferences, the mental ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and make solid, intelligent choices. This test will identify those candidates who can have the professional and leadership skills to motivate and supervise employees, focus on productivity, and stay abreast of all the activities in the household or estate, and live up to their obligations.
More about the Household Estate Manager Test
About the Test: This test has three parts, and takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
- An untimed personality inventory
- An untimed test of mental ability (equally divided among verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and abstract reasoning questions)
- Open-ended questions to which the candidate must type in a narrative answer
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of scores of areas covered, explanation of aptitude results, list of strengths and developmental concerns, and suggested interview questions.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications.
Validity Information: Available upon request.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?