Industrial and Equipment Sales Test
Industrial & Equipment Sales pre-employment test ensures hiring a top salesperson.
Hire an industrial sales rep and close the deal!
Purpose: The question is how to hire a salesperson with technical ability. If you are in the business of industrial equipment sales, your industrial sales rep needs more than just good manners. They need to talk the talk and demonstrate technical equipment in a competent manner, and have the skills for sales to build customer relationships and create strong sales.
Finding top-notch industrial sales reps is not easy. Be sure you have the right candidate each time with our online personality test & sales aptitude test.
About the Test: This sales aptitude test for industrial sales reps consists of three parts:
- Five-minute, 3-D reasoning section to predict candidates’ skills for equipment disassembly and reassembly.
- 20-minute mechanical reasoning section to predict candidates’ ability to learn how unfamiliar equipment operates and how it fits into an overall production system.
- 117-question personality inventory.
- 44-item test of general cognitive aptitude composed of questions for verbal, numerical, and abstract reasoning.
- 46 open-ended sentence completion questions.
The test takes approximately two hours to complete.
What the Report Gives You:A graphical display of scores of areas covered and an overall recommendation based on the match to each characteristic.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications. We can also help you validate an assessment for your workforce or establish company-specific scoring.
The Industrial and Equipment Sales Test Evaluates:
Validity Information: Available upon request.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?