Insurance Claims Adjuster Test
Click here to learn more about our online Insurance Claims Adjuster Test.
Selection Tests for Insurance Adjusters
Purpose: Insurance Claims Adjuster candidates should have the intelligence to handle large amounts of information, remember pertinent laws and regulations, have the skill to evaluate losses, and the focus to complete detailed forms. In assessing an Insurance Claims Adjuster candidate, other things to consider are their ability to negotiate, relate to clients and vendors, work on their own, and use their time well.
About the Test: This test has three untimed, and takes about two hours to complete.
- An untimed personality inventory
- An untimed test of mental ability (equally divided among verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and abstract reasoning questions)
- Open-ended questions to which the candidate has to type in a narrative answer
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of scores of areas covered (see chart), explanation of aptitude results, list of strengths and developmental concerns, a display of the responses the candidate typed in for the open-ended questions, and suggested interview questions.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications.
Validity Information: Available upon request.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?