Logistics Manager Test
Pick the best-fit manager for the job
Purpose: The Logistics Manager test screens for manager-level employees who can successfully plan and direct warehousing, distribution, forecasting, and planning services while also managing supply chain personnel and logistics systems. Best fit candidates should also be able to dependably meet customer expectations and regulatory requirements.
When to use it: This test can be used to help collect objective information about a candidate’s problem-solving ability as well as their leadership style, interpersonal communication skills and ability to work well under pressure. An open-ended series of questions will also provide insight into their values, attitudes and requirements for job satisfaction.
About the Test: The test contains
- General cognitive aptitude test assessing complex problem-solving and learning ability
- Open-ended, manager-level short answer section
- A set of personality dimensions assessing important and functional traits for the job
- This test takes most candidates approximately 2 hours to complete.
Target group: We recommend using this test for Supply Chain Managers, Logistics Managers, or Inventory and Warehouse Managers.
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of trait scores, a list of strengths and developmental concerns, and suggested interview questions.
Testing Process: Online personality testing can be done from any device with a reliable internet connection. The use of mobile phones is discouraged. Test results are provided immediately.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications. We can also help you validate an assessment for your workforce or establish company-specific scoring.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?