Market Analyst Test
Get the right Market Analyst for your open position – one who can study mass amounts of data to create predictions, reports, and perform comprehensive analysis.
Market analyst pre-employment test
Purpose: The Market Analyst Test identifies candidates who are good at focusing intently on researching questions by themselves, and who have great perseverance, tenacity, determination.
About the Test: This test has two untimed parts, and takes approximately 75 minutes to complete.
- An untimed personality inventory
- An untimed test of mental ability (equally divided among verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and abstract reasoning questions)
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of scores of areas covered, explanation of aptitude results, list of strengths and developmental concerns, and suggested interview questions.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications.
Validity Information: Available upon request.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?