Ensure your children are safe when hiring a nanny. Our job-specific Nanny pre-employment test reveals who your candidates really are.
Hiring an au pair or nanny is easy with online personality testing
Purpose: You need to hire a nanny or au pair that is kind, considerate, ethical and safe. They deal with the most precious of things: children. Why take a chance with nanny hiring? This online personality test enables you to find the super nanny that you seek.
About the Test: This test consists of a 148-question online personality test. It takes approximately an hour to complete.
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of scores of areas covered , explanation of aptitude results, list of strengths and developmental concerns, and suggested interview questions.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
- Testing for aptitude can provide useful information on how much complexity your nanny can handle. If you and your spouse are well educated, hiring a nanny who is slow to learn or easily confused can be very frustrating. You probably want to provide an intellectually-rich experience for your child, but if your nanny is below average cognitively, you will probably be disappointed with his/her job performance. We recommend either the General Reasoning Test or the General Cognitive Aptitude Test to give you a quick assessment of mental capacity.
- If you represent a company that places nannies, please contact us to learn about ways that we can customize the nanny test for your needs.
- In addition to the nanny test, you may want to use a second evaluation that provides in-depth information about potential mental health problems. We recommend the PAI (Personality Assessment Inventory), which is a well-researched, highly validated clinical test that provides an in-depth interpretive report. If you want to do a thorough job of vetting your nanny candidates, a positive PAI report can provide you with a great deal of confidence that you are making a wise hiring decision.
- Please contact us directly if you would like to have a licensed Clinical Psychologist do a telephone interview with your candidate to evaluate any potential mental health issues. Our Clinical Psychologist would spend 1-2 hours on the phone with your candidate, then would also call you to explain his/her conclusions from the telephone interview, as well as any test results from the nanny test and the PAI.
Validity Information: Available upon request.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?