Production Associate – Aptitude Test
This test includes reading, industrial math, mechancial reasoning and abstract reasoning components to ensure you hire a skilled production worker.
Purpose: Hiring competent, experienced, and dedicated production workers can be difficult. But it does not have to be hard. All you need is some preparation in knowing who your candidates are. Our Online Production Associate – Aptitude Test helps you identify candidate who demonstrate intelligence for handling complicated mechanical tasks, ability to process complex information, and discipline to perform a series of instructions or procedures.
If you are wondering which of our seven Production Associate Pre-Employment Assessments would best meet your needs, please see the Production Associate Test Comparison Table below to help you understand the content of each one.
About the Production Associate – Aptitude Test
What the Report Gives You: Graphical display of scores for each test, plus an average score for all the tests combined.
Validity Information: Available Upon Request.
About This Test:The individual aptitude evaluations offered in this combined test battery include:
- A 20-minute pattern series test of general abstract reasoning that evaluates the ability to learn quickly and handle complex information
- A 15-minute math test (7th grade level of competency) presenting various types of math problems typical in an industrial setting
- A 20-minute mechanical reasoning test evaluating a candidate’s understanding of basic mechanical and physical principles of everyday life
- A 16-minute reading test (7th grade competency level) presenting scenarios typical of an industrial setting
View other Production Associate Tests:
Production Associate Aptitude • Production Associate Personality • Production Associate I • Production Associate II • Production Associate III • Production Associate IV • Production Associate V
Validity Information: Available upon request. Interested in more information about Personality Testing? Download Resource Associates Personal Style Inventory guide now (opens in a new tab). It provides detail on dimensions, validity, reliability, and more.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?