Production Associate II Test
Test reading & math ability, measurement knowledge and personality fit. Great for entry-level or general Production candidates.
Purpose: Will your new hire fit the personality and knowledge needs of the open position? Don’t trust the interview alone, find out with pre-employment testing specific for the job, like our Production Associate II Test. Use any of our Online Pre-Employment Tests for Production Associates to identify candidates that demonstrate intelligence for handling complicated mechanical tasks, the ability to process complex information, and discipline to perform a series of instructions or procedures, as well as those who reflect the personality qualities to be a great addition to your team.
If you are wondering which of our seven Production Associate Pre-Employment Assessments would best meet your needs, please see the Production Associate Test Comparison Table below to help you understand the content of each one.
More about the Production Associate II Test
What the Report Gives You: Graphical display of personality scores, a graphical display of each aptitude score along with a summary score and suggested interview questions.
About This Test: The evaluations offered in this combined test battery include:
- A 15-minute math test (7th grade level of competency) presenting various types of math problems typical in an industrial setting
- A 16-minute reading test (7th grade competency level) presenting scenarios typical of an industrial setting
- An untimed Measurement Math (Ruler) Test
- A 96 question personality inventory that covers 10 different dimensions (see the Evaluation Chart below for more information on these dimensions.)
View other Production Associate Tests:
Production Associate Aptitude • Production Associate Personality • Production Associate I • Production Associate II • Production Associate III • Production Associate IV • Production Associate V
Validity Information: Available upon request. Interested in more information about Personality Testing? Download Resource Associates Personal Style Inventory guide now (opens in a new tab). It provides detail on dimensions, validity, reliability, and more.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?