Production Associate III Test
Make sure your new hire is both competent and personable with this blend of aptitude & personality tests.
Purpose: Hiring competent, experienced, and dedicated production workers can be difficult. But it does not have to be hard. All you need is to know more about who your candidates are. Our Online Pre-Employment Tests for Production Associates help you identify a new hire who has the skills for handling complicated mechanical tasks, the ability to process complex information, and who can perform a series of instructions or procedures.
If you are wondering which of our seven Production Associate Pre-Employment Assessments would best meet your needs, please see the Production Associate Test Comparison Table below to help you understand the content of each one.
More about the Production Associate III Test
What the Report Gives You: Graphical display of personality dimension scores, a graphical display of each aptitude scores along with a summary score, and suggested interview questions.
About This Test: The tests offered in this combined test battery are defined as:
- A 15-minute math test (7th grade level of competency) presenting various types of math problems typical in an industrial setting
- A 20-minute mechanical reasoning test evaluating a candidate’s understanding of basic mechanical and physical principles of everyday life
- A 16-minute reading test (7th grade competency level) presenting scenarios typical of an industrial setting
- A 96 question personality inventory that covers 10 different dimensions (see below for definitions.)
Validity Information: Available upon request. Interested in more information about Personality Testing? Download Resource Associates Personal Style Inventory guide now (opens in a new tab). It provides detail on dimensions, validity, reliability, and more.
View other Production Associate Tests:
Production Associate Aptitude • Production Associate Personality • Production Associate I • Production Associate II • Production Associate III • Production Associate IV • Production Associate V
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?