Production Associate IV Test
Evaluate "the basics" and beyond, including mechanical ability, personality fit & more with this test battery.
Purpose: Tired of hiring and firing Production Workers who were better on paper than in person? It doesn’t have to be hard to find the right people. Get better hiring results by knowing who your candidates are BEYOND the application and work history. Our Online Pre-Employment Tests for Production Associates makes your job easier by determining if a candidate can demonstrate intelligence for handling complicated mechanical tasks, has the ability to process complex information, and discipline to perform a series of instructions or procedures. Equally, our Production Associate IV test is able to go the “extra mile” by determining a personality fit with your company, giving you insight to the candidate’s stability, dependability, and communication skills. You’ll be able to take these test results a step further with suggested interview questions that are provided along with the final report!
If you are wondering which of our seven Production Associate Pre-Employment Assessments would best meet your needs, please see the Production Associate Test Comparison Table below to help you understand the content of each one.
More about the Production Associate IV Test
What the Report Gives You: Graphical display of personality dimension scores, a graphical display of each aptitude score along with a summary score and suggested interview questions.
About This Test: The individual aptitude evaluations offered in this combined test battery include:
- A 15-minute math test (7th grade level of competency) presenting various types of math problems typical in an industrial setting
- A 16-minute reading test (7th grade competency level) presenting scenarios typical of an industrial setting
- A 20-minute mechanical reasoning test evaluating a candidate’s understanding of basic mechanical and physical principles of everyday life
- A 20-minute pattern series test of general abstract reasoning that evaluates the ability to learn quickly and handle complex information
- A 96 question personality inventory that covers 10 different dimensions (see the below table for definitions.)
Validity Information: Available upon request. Interested in more information about Personality Testing? Download Resource Associates Personal Style Inventory guide now (opens in a new tab). It provides detail on dimensions, validity, reliability, and more.
View other Production Associate Tests:
Production Associate Aptitude • Production Associate Personality • Production Associate I • Production Associate II • Production Associate III • Production Associate IV • Production Associate V
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?