Production Associate V Test
Need the absolute best? Use the best test – this level V battery gives the assurance you need for a great hire.
Purpose: Don’t waste any more time on bad hires, or even mediocre hires for your open Production jobs. Get all of the data you need to make the best hiring decisions using the Production Associate V Test. It’s designed to help you hire new Production Associates / Production Workers based on facts beyond what you discover through resumes, references and interviews, which can be misleading. Evaluate for both skill-based excellence – mechanical ability, intelligence for managing complex tasks, detailed adherence to instructions or plans, and personality fit – stability, dependability, communication ability, focus, and great interpersonal skill. Our most in-depth test for Production Associate type positions, the Online Pre-Employment Test for Production Associate V, will identify candidates who stand out from the crowd and meet the particular requirements you have of a truly GREAT HIRE.
If you are wondering which of our seven Production Associate Pre-Employment Assessments would best meet your needs, please see the Production Associate Test Comparison Table below to help you understand the content of each one.
What the Report Gives You: Graphical display of personality dimension scores, a graphical display of each aptitude score along with a summary score and suggested interview questions.
More about the Production Associate V Test
About This Test: Our most comprehensive and detailed Production Associate test battery will evaluate candidates through:
- A 15-minute math test (7th grade level of competency) presenting various types of math problems typical in an industrial setting
- A 16-minute reading test (7th grade competency level) presenting scenarios typical of an industrial setting
- A 20-minute mechanical reasoning test evaluating a candidate’s understanding of basic mechanical and physical principles of everyday life
- A 20-minute pattern series test of general abstract reasoning that evaluates the ability to learn quickly and handle complex information
- A 5-minute 3D Reasoning Test to evaluate how well the candidate visualizes individual parts fitting inside an whole object or machine
- A 96 question personality inventory that covers 10 different dimensions (see table below for definitions.)
Validity Information: Available upon request. Interested in more information about Personality Testing? Download Resource Associates Personal Style Inventory guide now (opens in a new tab). It provides detail on dimensions, validity, reliability, and more.
View other Production Associate Tests:
Production Associate Aptitude • Production Associate Personality • Production Associate I • Production Associate II • Production Associate III • Production Associate IV • Production Associate V
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?