Property Manager Test
Find the right on-site property manager who will ensure smooth operation of your properties.
Ensure a Great New Hire: Use the Property Manager Test
Purpose: Whether you are managing one property or hundreds, it is the on-site property manager that is the key to the smooth running of your properties. Do they have good managerial skills, stable and level-headed demeanor, and a hard work ethic? The Property Manager Test, a job-specific pre-employment personality and aptitude test, helps you hire property managers with the qualities your seek. Can they multi-task and handle challenging problems? They had better. Don’t guess — test before hiring.
More about the Property Manager Test
About the Test: This untimed test has three parts:
- 165 question personality test
- 44 item test of mental ability (equally divided among verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and abstract reasoning questions)
- 46 open-ended statements to which the candidate must type in short answers.
- Untimed arithmetic test with 25 questions (5 each for adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and using arithmetic to solve simple work-related word problems.)
This untimed test takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of scores of areas covered (see chart), overall score for 25 arithmetic problems, as well as separate scores for the five topic areas: Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, Dividing, and Word Problems; explanation of aptitude results, list of strengths and developmental concerns, and suggested interview questions.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications. We can also help you validate an assessment for your workforce or establish company-specific scoring.
Validity Information: Available upon request.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?