Purchasing Manager Test
Does your purchasing manager have the right outlook? Test before hiring.
Hire a purchasing manager with cost consciousness
Purpose: This online purchasing manager test identifies those competitive and driven candidates who will keep costs low in the purchasing department. It also evaluates managerial skills, the ability to delegate, coach and motivate, and stay calm and rationale. In addition, the test judges a candidate’s cognitive abilities to handle large amounts of information efficiently and to make good decisions using complex information.
About the Test: This test battery has three parts:
- 176 question personality inventory
- 44 item test of mental ability (about equal number of items for verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and abstract reasoning)
- 46 open-ended statements to which the candidate must type in short answers.
This untimed test will take approximately two hours to complete.
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of scores of areas covered (see chart), explanation of aptitude results, list of strengths and developmental concerns, display of the narrative comments given to the open-ended statements, and suggested interview questions.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications. We can also help you validate an assessment for your workforce or establish company-specific scoring.
Validity Information: Available upon request.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?