Quality Manager Test
Ensure top quality by hiring only the best quality managers with pre-employment testing.
Quality manager pre-employment test ensures reliable production
Purpose: This test will help you identify people who have good personal skills (i.e., level-headedness, sociability, work ethic, organization, efficiency, reliable, detail-mindedness) along with good managerial skills (ability to direct and control when needed, manage the process, motivate employees, create strong team-oriented environment). The test also helps you determine if the candidate has the cognitive capacity to handle complex, mentally challenging tasks as well as be able to keep up intellectually with other managers and executives in your company
About the Test: This test battery has three parts:
- 161 question personality inventory
- 44 item test of mental ability (about equal number of items for verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and abstract reasoning)
- 35 open-ended statements to which the candidate must type in short answers.
- This untimed test takes approximately two hours to complete.
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of scores of areas covered (see chart), explanation of aptitude results, list of strengths and developmental concerns, display of the narrative comments given to the open-ended statements, and suggested interview questions.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required. . (Note: If you want the same test with a more streamlined, less costly report, choose the “Stock Clerk” test.)
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications. We can also help you validate an assessment for your workforce or establish company-specific scoring.
Validity Information: Available upon request.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?