Click here to learn more about our online Scheduler Test.
Purpose: This test helps identify people who can handle the complexities of Scheduling, and have the ‘people skills’ to coordinate, negotiate, motivate, and deal with conflicts without having a meltdown.
About the Test: This test battery has two parts:
• 125 question untimed personality inventory
• 44-item test of mental ability (equally divided among verbal, numerical, and abstract reasoning questions)
This test takes about two hours to complete.
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of scores of areas covered (see chart), explanation of aptitude results, list of strengths and developmental concerns, and suggested interview questions.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications.
Validity Information: Available upon request.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?