Service & Repair Technician Assistant Test
Obtain instant evidence that the Service & Repair employee you want to hire has the necessary technical skills for the job.
Purpose: for candidates who provide service in a variety of areas, such as installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair.
More about this test: The Service & Repair Technician Assistant Test screens for candidates with mechanical aptitude, who are also detail-oriented, ethical, hard-working and professional with solid customer service skills. It contains Personality and Mechanical Reasoning sections.
- Mechanical Reasoning has 68 questions and is timed for 20 minutes.
- The personality section has 97 questions and is untimed. A candidate will take 15-30 minutes on average to complete this section.
When to use it: The test should be used when employees must solve various problems of a technical nature, typically those that require mechanical functions.
Target Group: We recommend using this test for positions such as field service technicians, maintenance technicians, service & support technicians, mechanics and general maintenance/technician assistants.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?