Stock Clerk / Warehouse Worker Test
This comprehensive battery for stock clerks and warehouse workers includes both personality and aptitude testing.
Hire great stock and warehouse workers
Purpose: It is a truism that every position in a company is dependent on another — and your warehouse worker and stock clerks are part of the flow of business. They need to be conscientious, detail-minded, orderly, hard working and on time to work. This assessment helps you hire stock clerks and warehouse workers who have basic literacy skills in math and reading, plus an aptitude for stock picking tasks.
About the Test: This test consists four parts:
- An untimed math test that includes adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing operations of whole numbers and decimals
- 16-minute reading comprehension test that presents reading passages related to an industrial setting
- 4-minute stock picking test
- 84-question personality test.
It takes approximately an hour to complete this test.
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of scores of areas covered , strengths and weaknesses, and suggested interview questions.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required. Proctoring is desirable but not required. (Note: If you want the same test with a more comprehensive report, choose the “Shipping & Receiving Specialist” test.)
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications.
The Stock Clerk / Warehouse Worker Test Evaluates:
Validity Information: Available upon request.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?