Technical Equipment Support Representative Test
Hire a tech with the know-how for your machines & equipment.
Hire application engineers with technical ability and people skills
Purpose: This assessment helps identify tech support professionals & application engineers who are bright, capable of learning and manipulating complex information, and can explain things well. They are able to operate the equipment they are trying to demonstrate. The test also helps evaluate if candidates are easy to get along with and slow to anger, willing to adhere to company rules and policies, customer minded and eager to please.
About the Test: This test consists of three parts:
- 102 question personality inventory
- 44 item test of general cognitive aptitude with about equal number questions for verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and abstract reasoning
- A mechanical reasoning test.
This untimed takes approximately 60-75 minutes to complete.
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of scores of areas covered (see chart), and suggested interview questions.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications. We can also help you validate an assessment for your workforce or establish company-specific scoring.
Validity Information: Available upon request.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?