Installer / Setup Specialist Test
Find the right installer / setup specialist for the job using this pre-employment test for hiring.
Installer and Setup Specialist hiring test finds the right worker each time
Purpose: This online aptitude & personality test will help you identify installers or setup specialist candidates with the intelligence for handling complicated mechanical tasks and a cooperative and friendly attitude who are stable and dependable, communicate well, and work hard.
About the Test: This test has four timed parts, one timed part, and takes approximately 90 minutes.
- A timed pattern series test of general abstract reasoning that evaluates the ability to learn quickly and handle complex information.
- A timed math test (8th grade level of competency) presenting problems typical of an industrial setting.
- A timed mechanical reasoning test that evaluates people’s understanding of basic mechanical and physical principles of everyday life.
- A timed reading test (8th grade competency level) presenting scenarios typical of an industrial setting.
- A timed 3-D reasoning test that evaluates if the candidate can visualize how parts fit together inside a whole object or machine.
- An untimed question online personality test.
There are 76 minutes of actual testing time (without instructions) for the aptitude tests. The personality test takes another 15 minutes.
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of scores of areas covered (see chart), explanation of aptitude results, list of strengths and developmental concerns, and suggested interview questions.
Note: If you want the same test as this one, but with a more streamlined, less expensive report, choose the Manufacturing / Production Worker test.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications.
The Installer Setup Specialist Test Evaluates:
Validity Information: Available upon request.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?