Maintenance / Facilities Manager
Keep your facilities in top shape by hiring a great maintenance manager.
Pre-employment test for facilities and maintenance managers
Purpose: This test identifies candidates with good managerial skills to oversee routine maintenance and specific projects to upgrade facilities. A good facilities manager is able to delegate well, yet stay on top of assigned tasks, communicate respect to employees, motivate well, maintain a good flow of information, and act in a reliable, level-headed manner.
In addition, the test determines if the candidate has the mental capacity to deal with challenging problems and relate well to other managers and executives in the company.
About the Test: This test battery has three parts, and takes approximately 2 hours to complete
- An untimed personality inventory
- An untimed test of mental ability (equally divided among verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and abstract reasoning questions)`
- Open-ended statements to which the candidate must type in short answers.
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of scores of areas covered, explanation of aptitude results, list of strengths and developmental concerns, display of the narrative comments given to the open-ended statements, and suggested interview questions.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications.
Validity Information: Available upon request.
Can We Help You Faster?
You may be able to get the information you need right on our website. Find your question below and click to see answers in our FAQs.
- Do you have a demo test?
- Can I try a sample test?
- How many different types of tests do you offer?
- How valid are personality scales?
- Can I get a customized test for my business?
- Can I get a bulk purchase discount?